As with any starting charity, building a community is an important first step. If you believe in the concept, then please help us spread the message. It doesn’t cost a cent, and it barely takes any time. The easiest thing for any volunteer to do is tell a friend; use a hashtag; share a post or retweet something we put on Twitter. Community builders are a key part of the ecosystem; they create the network that ties the whole thing together. Ideally, community builders are willing to:
- Cross-post the FundTheWall hashtag and URL into forums and in comments on posts and articles where readers might find it relevant and useful;
- Engage with others who use #FundTheWall or #BuildTheWall or similar and describe our project;
- Identify key social media influencers
- Engage with and bring our project to the attention of media personnel where possible;
- Locate and potentially recruit vendors who are interested to list products in the marketplace;
- Generally evangelize for the FundTheWall concept.
If you are ready to stop wishing we had operational control of our southern border and start making it happen instead, this is a great starting opportunity for you. Please inquire within!